If you think you might be interested in earning your University of Wisconsin degree or certificate through a self-paced and personalized UW Flexible Option program, this section is for you. Read on to learn more about:
- What is the UW Flexible Option?
- Your academic success coach—your dedicated adviser and link to the program
- Competency-based education—what it is, how it’s different, and why it matters to you
- “Life-experience” degrees—what they are, and why competency-based education is a better choice
- How competency-based education can save you money
- Flexible Option FAQs
- Competency-based training links and resources
Plus, see what real students have to say about their UW Flexible Option experiences:
- Busy ER Nurse Earns BSN Online in Less than a Year Through Flexible Option
- CT Technologist Finds New Challenges, Direction with Competency-Based Diagnostic Imaging Program
- How One Ambitious Student Saved $7,500 and Nine Months in His Very First UW Flexible Option Subscription Period
- And more in our blog
If you have any questions or would like help getting started, please call or email us at the contact information below.
FIND OUT IF UW FLEX IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Contact an enrollment advisor; he or she will assess your unique situation and help you decide if the UW Flexible Option is the right fit for your life. Call or email us today!
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT; Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; first Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. to noon.
Other Ways to contact us:
UW Flexible Option Enrollment Team
UW-Extension–Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning
5602 Research Park Blvd., Suite 303
Madison, WI 53719