Although there are no required deadlines with your competency set assessments, there are a few things that you’ll need to take care of in the first 10 days of each subscription period.
- Complete the Flex Check-In*
- Pay tuition*
- Get organized. For all competency set/projects you plan to complete during the subscription period, review the assessment requirements, estimate how long each of them will take you to complete, and make a plan for completing them.
- Review the mastery and marks (grading) policy and In Progress criteria for each competency set/project you plan to enroll in. This information can be found in the Get Started folder in your D2L Competency Set/Project.
- Familiarize yourself with the important deadlines.
- If you need to drop or add any competency sets/projects, you may do so through your Academic Plan of Study in your Student Portal.
*The Flex Check-In and tuition payment are required by the 10th day of the start of each subscription period (i.e. the 11th calendar day of the month). If you do not complete the Flex Check-In and/or do not pay your tuition by the deadline, you will be dropped from your competency sets/projects and potentially the program. You may also incur a withdrawal fee that must be paid prior to re-enrolling.