Although there are no required deadlines within your competency set assessments, there are a few things you’ll need to take care of in the first 10 days of each subscription period:
- Complete the Flex Check-In*
- Pay tuition*
- If you are accepting financial aid, make sure that you have accepted enough aid in your Financial Aid Student Portal. If you have questions, reach out to the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Office
- Get organized. For all competency sets/projects you plan to complete during a subscription period, review the assessments required, estimate how long each of them will take you to complete, and make a plan for completing them.
- Review the grading policy and In-Progress criteria for each competency set/project you plan to enroll in. This information can be found in the Get Started folder in your D2L competency set.
- Familiarize yourself with important deadlines.
*The Flex Check-In and tuition payment are required by the 10th day of the start of each subscription period (i.e. the 11th calendar day of the month). If you do not complete the Flex Check-In and/or do not pay your tuition by the deadline, you will be dropped from your competency sets/projects and potentially the program. You may also incur a withdrawal fee that must be paid prior to re-enrolling.