Billing and Payment
The due date for tuition, fees, and any applicable Flex Check-Ins (FCI) for all UW Flexible Option programs* is due 11:59 p.m. Central Time of 10th day of the first month of each new subscription period (e.g., January 11 by 11:59 p.m. for a January subscription period). All financial obligations must be paid by the end of the 10th day (e.g., January 11 by 11:59 p.m.) to avoid cancellation of registration. Students receiving financial aid are responsible for any tuition balance which exceeds their financial aid; any outstanding account balance must be received by the 10th day of the first month of your subscription period. If you fail to pay your account balance by the due date, you will be administratively withdrawn from your coursework, assessed a $50 fee, and will have to defer to another subscription period to resume your studies.
Students enrolled at UW-Extension in the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program will pay tuition to UW-Extension, using the payment method(s) accepted by the campus.
- Tuition and fees for your subscription period are assessed and posted to your myUWEX account. Terms and conditions apply.
- Please view your bill in your myUWEX account, in the My Finances module. You will not receive a paper bill via mail.
- You can make an online payment with your debit/credit card. At this time UW-Extension does not accept eChecks, but personal checks can be mailed to:
- UW Extension
Attn: Bursar’s Office
5602 Research Park Blvd., Suite 300
Madison, WI 53719-1245
- UW Extension
- Payment plans are not available for UW Flexible Option programs at this time.
How to make a payment online at UW-Extension:
- You may pay your bill online in myUWEX by debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express), there are no convenience fees for card transactions.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact UW-Extension’s Bursar Office at 877-895-3276, or via email at email@example.com.
Students who withdraw from a UW Flexible Option program prior to or within ten days of the start of the subscription period are refunded all (100%) tuition. Students who withdraw between the 11th and 20th day of the subscription period are eligible for a 50% tuition refund. Students who withdraw on or after the 21st day of the subscription period are not eligible for a tuition refund.
After the 11th day of the subscription period, students enrolled in an All-You-Can-Learn subscription who withdraw, or are withdrawn, from one or more competency sets resulting in the student being enrolled in only one competency set, will remain in the All-You-Can-Learn subscription level and will not be eligible for a refund. Because impacted students will remain All-You-Can-Learn students, they may add additional competency sets throughout their subscription period. Note: A student may not re-register for the same competency set(s) from which he or she was administratively withdrawn until the next subscription period.