Applications are valid for up to 1 year after submission.
Students who have not enrolled for an extended period may need to take specific actions to return. After receiving the appropriate forms, the Admissions Office will send you additional action to complete prior to readmission.
A. Enrolled within the last 6 months
- Submit the Term Change Form no later than the 25th of the month prior to your return
- For instance, no later than August 25 if you wish to enroll in the September term
B. 6 to 11 months since your last enrollment
- Submit the Term Change Form no later than the 1st of the month prior to your return
- For instance, no later than August 1 if you wish to enroll in the September term
C. One year or more since your last enrollment
- You will need to reapply for admission.
If you used the online application previously, make sure to access your old account, as this will save you time and help Admissions link your previous record to the new application.
- If you are seeking re-entry after having served a period on academic suspension you must complete an appeal for reinstatement. Contact your ASC to discuss the process.
- If you need to cancel your admissions application, submit the Application Cancellation Form