A complete list of eligible programs is provided below. Additionally, please review the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Overview to understand the way aid is awarded and disbursed for UW Flexible Option programs. Students are encouraged to learn more about applying for federal financial aid here. Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your financial aid application.
Financial Aid Eligible Programs
To be eligible for federal financial aid, you must be admitted to a program eligible for financial aid. In addition, you must be enrolled in financial aid eligible courses that fulfill outstanding program curriculum requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences: Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science & Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) (UW-Milwaukee)
- Associate of Arts & Science Degree (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (UW-Parkside)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences: Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- Substance Use Disorders Counseling Certificate (UW-Madison)
- Business & Technical Communications Certificate (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management Certificate (UW-Parkside)
Students who demonstrate financial need in bachelor’s degree programs that do not offer financial aid may be eligible for a UW Flexible Option Tuition Grant. For more details, please review the grant eligibility requirements for your program of interest:
Visit the UW Flexible Option Programs webpage for more information regarding the programs offered through UW Flexible Option.