We are pleased to offer federal financial aid for those students pursing a degree at UW Colleges or UW-Milwaukee. A complete list of eligible programs is provided below. Additionally, please review the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Overview to understand the way aid is awarded and disbursed for UW Flexible Option programs. Students are encouraged to learn more about applying for federal financial aid here. Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your financial aid application.
The UW-Extension Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program and the UW-Milwaukee Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences: Health Sciences are not currently eligible for federal financial aid. Students who demonstrate financial need may be eligible for a UW Flexible Option Tuition Grant. For more details, please review the grant eligibility requirements for your program of interest: UW-Extension Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and UW-Milwaukee Bachelor of Sciences in Biomedical Science: Health Sciences.
Financial Aid Eligible Programs
To be eligible for federal financial aid, you must be admitted to a program eligible for financial aid, or formally accepted onto the program waitlist. In addition, you must be enrolled in financial aid eligible competency sets that fulfill outstanding program curriculum requirements.
- Biomedical Sciences: Diagnostic Imaging (BS) Degree (UW-Milwaukee)
- Information Science & Technology (BS) Degree (UW-Milwaukee)
- Nursing (RN to BSN) Degree (UW-Milwaukee)
- Associate of Arts & Science Degree (UW-Milwaukee, formerly offered by UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (UW-Extension)
- Substance Use Disorders Counseling Certificate (UW-Madison)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences: Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- Business & Technical Communications Certificate (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management Certificate (UW-Parkside)
Visit the UW Flexible Option Programs webpage for more information regarding the programs offered through UW Flexible Option.