The UW Flexible Option offers working adults a more affordable way to earn a University of Wisconsin degree or certificate. Instead of paying by course or by credit, the UW Flexible Option lets you pay a flat rate for a subscription period. Visit your program’s home page to learn about specific subscription rates and options available for your program.
Degree Tuition Rates
- Associate of Arts and Science Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Business Administration Tuition Rates (UW-Parkside)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Information Science and Technology Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Nursing, RN to BSN Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
Certificate Tuition Rates
Tuition for UW Flexible Option is due no later than 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) on the 8th day of your subscription period. To see the billing date for your subscription period, you may visit the academic calendar. To learn more about tuition deadlines, policies, and how to pay your bill, visit the Payments & Refunds page.
To officially withdraw, students may drop their currently enrolled courses by notifying their Success Coach. We strongly advise that, prior to taking an enrollment action, you discuss your options and the impacts of withdrawal with your Academic Success Coach. For more information about withdrawing, including information on fees and deadlines, please visit the Withdrawals page.