UW Flexible Option offers working adults a more affordable way to earn a UW degree or certificate. Instead of paying by course or by credit, UW Flexible Option lets you pay a flat rate for a subscription period. Visit your program’s home page to learn about specific subscription rates and options available for your program.
Degree Completion Tuition Rates
- Associate of Arts and Science Tuition Rates (UW Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Tuition Rates (UW-Parkside)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
Certificate Tuition Rates
- Business and Technical Communications Tuition Rates (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management Tuition Rates (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor Tuition Rate (UW-Madison)
Because the UW Flexible Option format allows you to prove your mastery and pass assessments using existing skills and knowledge, you won’t spend time or money sitting through courses you don’t need. If you have significant work experience relevant to your degree and are highly motivated, you may find that you are able to pass assessments more quickly, and potentially accelerate your time to graduation.
Please review the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Overview to learn more about which programs are financial aid eligible, and to understand the way aid is awarded and disbursed for UW Flexible Option programs. Visit https://fafsa.ed.gov/ to complete your financial aid application.