Congratulations on your decision to continue your education! As a busy adult learner with a life and responsibilities, you have very different needs than a traditional undergraduate student. The UW Flexible Option is designed to meet those needs by providing a personalized education that fits your schedule and lets you make the most of your existing knowledge. To learn how UW Flexible Option is different from traditional programs, check out these helpful videos.
To get started, visit the admission tab of the program you are interested in pursuing.
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (UW-Extension)
- Business and Technical Communications (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor (UW-Madison) – This non-credit program does not require an application. Visit the program page for registration information.