Congratulations on your decision to continue your education! As a busy adult learner with a life and responsibilities, you have very different needs than a traditional undergraduate student. The UW Flexible Option is designed to meet those needs by providing a personalized education that fits your schedule and lets you make the most of your existing knowledge. To learn how UW Flexible Option is different from traditional programs, check out these helpful videos.
To get started, visit the admission tab of the program you are interested in pursuing.
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Business Administration (UW-Parkside)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)