Now that you’re in charge of your own education, you can finally get the credit you deserve.
Designed specifically for busy adults, UW Flexible Option’s self-paced, competency-based programs respect your time and money by letting you advance at your own pace for a flat tuition rate. You’ll also be able to make your experience work for you by using existing knowledge to advance through your program more quickly.
See below for current UW Flexible Option program offerings.
Degree Completion Programs
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging degree completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology degree completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree completion (UW-Extension)
- Business and Technical Communications (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor (UW-Madison)
UW Flexible Option programs offered through University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside, and UW Colleges are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools.
The University of Wisconsin Board of Regents has approved the University of Wisconsin-Extension to award degrees. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is the first degree to be awarded by UW-Extension. All institutions in the University of Wisconsin System are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. As a new degree-granting institution, UW-Extension is not yet accredited, but it is exploring the accreditation process.