Ready to be take control of your education? You’ve come to the right place! UW Flexible Option offers a wide variety of degrees and certificates. Learn about the admission requirements for your program of interest below.
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (UW Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (UW-Extension)
- Business and Technical Communications (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor (UW-Madison) – This non-credit program does not require an application. Visit the program page for registration information.
Instead of traditional semesters, the UW Flexible Option is based on subscription periods that begin on the second day of every month. You may apply for a start date five months in advance, but no later than one month in advance. All of your application materials must be received by us a full month in advance of your desired start date.
If you haven’t already read our Frequently Asked Questions, please do so now to gain a better understanding of the UW Flexible Option before you apply for admission.
With the exception of the UW-Extension Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA) program, international students are not accepted into UW Flexible Option programs at this time.