Congratulations on your decision to continue your education! As a busy adult learner with a life and responsibilities, you have very different needs than a traditional undergraduate student. The UW Flexible Option is designed to meet those needs by providing a personalized education that fits your schedule and lets you make the most of your existing knowledge.
To get started, visit the admission tab of the program you are interested in pursuing.
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Business Administration (UW-Parkside)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)
- Health Care Informatics (UW-Milwaukee)
- Project Management (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor (UW-Madison)
This non-credit program does not require an application. Visit the program page for registration information.
Instead of traditional semesters, the UW Flexible Option is based on subscription periods that begin on every month. You may apply for a start date five months in advance, but no later than the first of the month before your desired start date. Please apply early. Occasionally more time may be required for application processing.
If you haven’t already read our Frequently Asked Questions, please do so now to gain a better understanding of the UW Flexible Option before you apply for admission.
International students are not accepted into UW Flexible Option programs at this time.