Congratulations on your decision to continue your education! As a busy adult learner with a life and responsibilities, you have very different needs than a traditional undergraduate student. The UW Flexible Option is designed to meet those needs by providing a personalized education that fits your schedule and lets you make the most of your existing knowledge. To learn how UW Flexible Option is different from traditional programs, check out these helpful videos.
To get started, visit the admission tab of the program you are interested in pursuing.
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- B.S. in Business Administration (UW-Extension)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)
Instead of traditional semesters, the UW Flexible Option is based on subscription periods that begin on the second day of every month. You may apply for a start date five months in advance, but no later than one month in advance. All of your application materials must be received by us a full month in advance of your desired start date.
If you haven’t already read our Frequently Asked Questions, please do so now to gain a better understanding of the UW Flexible Option before you apply for admission.
International students are not accepted into UW Flexible Option programs at this time.