Designed specifically for busy adults, UW Flexible Option’s self-paced, competency-based programs respect your time and money by letting you advance at your own pace for a flat tuition rate. You’ll also be able to make your experience work for you by using existing knowledge to advance through your program more quickly.
See below for current UW Flexible Option program offerings.
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Business Administration (UW-Parkside)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Biomedical Sciences Health Sciences (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- B.S. in Nursing, RN to BSN (UW-Milwaukee)
I cannot think of a better way for someone with a full-time job to complete coursework at their own pace than through UW Flexible Option” – Tyler Coady, 2018 Graduate.
UW Flexible Option programs offered through University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and University of Wisconsin-Parkside are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools.