If you want to change your UW Flexible Option program of study, please take the following actions:
- If changing programs BEFORE being admitted – submit the Program Change Form
- If changing programs AFTER being admitted – Reapply for Admission using the UW System application
Stepping out of UW Flexible Option to take on-campus courses:
- If you are currently enrolled in a UW Flexible Option degree or certificate program at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and would like to to enroll in a campus online or in-person program at UW-Milwaukee, you may submit the Internal Transfer Form to complete a course(s) in a more traditional format.
- If you are currently enrolled in a UW Flexible Option degree or certificate program at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside and would like to enroll in a campus online or in-person program at UW-Parkside, you should submit the Parkside Major Declaration Form.
Canceling Admissions Application
If you wish to cancel your application for admission, please submit the Application Cancellation Form
- Applications to programs are valid for up to 1 year after submission.
- If it has been a year or more since your last enrollment, you will need to reapply for admission.