A. Term Deferral
Students who would like to defer their enrollment should submit the Term Change Form no later than the 25th day of the month. For instance, you should submit the term change no later than November 25th if you wish to enroll during the December subscription period.
- If you choose to take a break, please contact your Success Coach to discuss how long you will defer and potential impacts from your decision.
- If you plan to take a break longer than one month, and you received financial aid, you should also contact the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Office immediately as you may owe money to the University.
B. Term Withdrawals
If you are currently enrolled in courses and wish to withdraw from the term, please review the withdrawal policy page as you are responsible for changes in your enrollment. Changes to your enrollment status may also impact your federal financial aid and, ultimately, the amount and timing of your disbursements. You may contact the UW Flexible Option Financial Aid Office if you have questions about the impact of your withdrawal on financial aid.
- The most important part of withdrawing is to make sure you drop ALL your courses:
- To officially withdraw, you must log into your university account(s) and drop ALL of your courses
- Prior to taking any action, we advise that you discuss your withdrawal with your Success Coach
- If the deadline to drop has passed, you should discuss options with your Success Coach
C. Canceling Admissions
Newly admitted students may cancel their admission using the Application Cancellation Form
- Applications to programs are valid for up to 1 year after submission.
- If it has been a year or more since your last enrollment, you will need to reapply for admission.