The UW Milwaukee Library offers a number of great resources to online students:
- Have articles sent to you electronically.
- Talk to a librarian via chat, email, or telephone, 24 hours a day.
- Use the library’s electronic resources remotely.
- Borrow books from the nearest University of Wisconsin library.
- Have books you need sent to you through the mail.
If you live in the Milwaukee area, you can also use the UW Milwaukee library system in person.
Some competency sets rely entirely on free resources, and some recommend or require textbooks for purchase. If you need a textbook, it is your responsibility to acquire it. This page gives you some general strategies for finding and purchasing textbooks.