Billing and Payment
The due date for tuition, fees, and any applicable Flex Check-Ins (FCI) for all UW Flexible Option programs* is due 11:59 p.m. Central Time of 10th day of the first month of each new subscription period (e.g., January 11 by 11:59 p.m. for a January subscription period). All financial obligations must be paid by the end of the 10th day (e.g., January 11 by 11:59 p.m.) to avoid cancellation of registration. Students receiving financial aid are responsible for any tuition balance which exceeds their financial aid; any outstanding account balance must be received by the 10th day of the first month of your subscription period. If you fail to pay your account balance by the due date, you will be administratively withdrawn from your coursework, assessed a $50 fee, and will have to defer to another subscription period to resume your studies.
Students enrolled at UW-Parkside will pay tuition directly to UW-Parkside, using the payment method(s) accepted by the campus.
- Tuition and fees for your subscription period are assessed and posted to your SOLAR account.
- Visit the UW-Parkside Cashier’s Office website for complete details about online billing and payment options.
- Please view your bill in your SOLAR account on the Student Center page under Finances. You will not receive paper bills via mail.
- Payment plans are not available for UW Flexible Option programs at this time.
How to make a payment online at UW-Parkside:
- You may pay your bill online in SOLAR through the Make a Payment link in your Student Center page with credit card or webCheck, an electronic payment option. A 2.75% convenience fee will be added to each online credit card transaction.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, contact the UW Parkside Cashier’s Office at (262) 595-2258, or via email at Cashiers.Office@uwp.edu. Please identify yourself as a UW Flexible Option program student to be sure that you may receive UW Flexible Option-specific information.
Students who withdraw from a UW Flexible Option program prior to or within ten days of the start of the subscription period are refunded all (100%) tuition. Students who withdraw between the 11th and 20th day of the subscription period are eligible for a 50% tuition refund. Students who withdraw on or after the 21st day of the subscription period are not eligible for a tuition refund.
For Project Management Certificate students only: After the 11th day of the subscription period, students enrolled in an All-You-Can-Learn subscription who withdraw, or are withdrawn, from one or more competency sets resulting in the student being enrolled in only one competency set, will remain in the All-You-Can-Learn subscription level and will not be eligible for a refund. Because impacted students will remain All-You-Can-Learn students, they may add additional competency sets throughout their subscription period. Note: A student may not re-register for the same competency set(s) from which he or she was administratively withdrawn until the next subscription period.