According to Psychology Today, “wellbeing is the experience of health, happiness, and prosperity. It includes having good mental health, high life satisfaction, a sense of meaning or purpose, and ability to manage stress. More generally, wellbeing is just feeling well.”
You at College: Self Help & Well-Being Platform
- Find tips and tools to maintain your mental and physical health. Check out tools for self-assessment, setting goals and exploring other campus resources and services 24/7.
- Access through: you.your home campus campus.edu (example: you.uwp.edu). Create your confidential account with your campus credentials.
Didi Hirsch: 24/7 UW Mental Health Support
- Call, text, or chat 24/7 with support counselors with no appointment needed. Receive responses in under a minute.
- Access through: call/text 888-531-2142 or send a chat through the You at College portal.
Mantra Health: Teletherapy
- Schedule flexible appointment times with a trained counselor, including evening and weekend availability.
- Access through: click “sign up” at app.mantrahealth.com or search “mantra” in You at College.
If you have any questions about accessing the above resources, please reach out to your Success Coach.