Nursing, information science and technology, diagnostic imaging, communications, and associate degree programs are the first programs to be offered by partnering UW System institutions in the new self-paced, competency-based UW Flexible Option format. By emphasizing competency over seat time, the Flexible Option lets you make the most of your prior learning and experience so you can advance toward a UW degree at a pace you decide.
Learn more about the first UW Flexible Option programs from UW-Milwaukee and UW Colleges:
- Associate of Arts & Science
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN completion
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging degree completion
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology
- Business and Technical Communications Certificate
Don’t see a program in your area of interest? Stay tuned—more UW Flexible Option programs are coming in 2014!
Sign up for Flex eNews to stay up-to-date on the latest new programs.
The competency-based Flexible Option degree programs of University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and University of Wisconsin Colleges are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools.
UW Flexible Option
UW–Extension, Office of Student Success
5602 Research Park Blvd, Suite 303
Madison, WI 53719