UW Flexible Option Academic Programs
Nursing, information science and technology, diagnostic imaging, communications, and associate degree programs are the first programs to be offered by partnering UW System institutions in the new self-paced, competency-based UW Flexible Option format. By emphasizing competency over seat time, the Flexible Option lets you make the most of your prior learning and experience so you can advance toward a UW degree at a pace you decide.
Learn more about the first UW Flexible Option programs from UW-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside and UW Colleges:
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging degree completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology (UW-Milwaukee)
- Business and Technical Communications (UW-Milwaukee)
- Global Skills (UW-Parkside)
- Sales (UW-Parkside)
Stay up to date on the latest Flex news
New degree and certificate programs. New student stories and announcements. The competency-based Flexible Option is growing in exciting new ways. Sign up to receive email news bulletins so you never miss an update!
Institutions offering UW Flexible Option programs—University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside, and UW Colleges—are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools.
TALK TO A FLEX OUTREACH SPECIALIST
We’d be happy to answer your questions and talk with you about how a UW Flexible Option program can help you achieve your goals. Call or email today!
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT
Other ways to contact us:
UW Flexible Option
UW–Extension, Office of Student Success
5602 Research Park Blvd, Suite 303
Madison, WI 53719