UW Flexible Option Academic Programs
Because busy adults need a more flexible option
Made especially for busy adults with significant work experience, UW Flexible Option programs offer you a more personalized, convenient, and affordable way to earn a recognized and respected University of Wisconsin credential.
Now that you’re in charge of your own education, you can finally get the credit you deserve.
This self-paced, competency-based education format respects your time by letting you advance at your own pace, and rewards your experience by allowing you to earn credit using knowledge you already have. Now that you’re in charge of your own education, you can finally get the credit you deserve.
To learn more about UW Flexible Option, click here for a helpful video. You can also find out more by visiting our FAQs page, or see below for information about current UW Flexible Option program offerings from UW-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside, and UW Colleges.
Degree completion programs
- Associate of Arts and Science (UW Colleges)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN to BSN completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences Diagnostic Imaging degree completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology degree completion (UW-Milwaukee)
- Business and Technical Communications (UW-Milwaukee)
- Global Skills (UW-Parkside)
- Sales (UW-Parkside)
- Project Management (UW-Parkside)
- Substance Use Disorders Counselor (UW-Madison)
Institutions offering UW Flexible Option programs—University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, UW-Parkside, and UW Colleges—are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools.
FIND OUT IF UW FLEX IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Contact an enrollment advisor; he or she will assess your unique situation and help you decide if the UW Flexible Option is the right fit for your life. Call or email us today!
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. CT; Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; first Saturday of the month, 9 a.m. to noon.
Other Ways to contact us:
Flexible Option Enrollment Team
UW-Extension–Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning
5602 Research Park Blvd., Suite 303
Madison, WI 53719